The Realme X is the Company’s tenth smartphone. For this anniversary model, Realme added a bunch of good things that you won’t find on any of the other 9 handsets in this quickly growing lineup. Important amount them is the AMOLED display- it’s a first for the brand and it’s look great, notchless, 6.53 inch Full HD+ display. As it is ‘notchless’ which indicates that it’s got a popup selfie camera tucked in the top frame. And, this being an AMOLED display, you can also have an under-it-fingerprint sensor.
The Realme X smartphone has taken a lot of inspiration from its parent company’s smartphone, ie., the Oppo F11 Pro . It has the same dual-camera setup aligned centrally with the Realme branding. There is the same pop-up selfie camera which is again centred at the top. The device feels quite light and also premium in the hand. Considering the device will be costing about Rs 15,000 (China price starts at CNY 1,499). The phone has 6.5-inch AMOLED FHD+ display resolution in a 19.5:9 aspect or, more specifically, 1080x2340px, which makes for a 394ppi density which appears quite massive.
The Realme X runs on Color OS 6 over Android v.9.0 (pie). The Realme X powered by Chipset- Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 and with CPU- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) and for Graphic intensive the phone relies on GPU Adreno 616. When it comes to memory, There are versions with 4GB, 6GB and 8GB of RAM, while storage is either 64GB or 128GB.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme X on the rear packs a 48MP primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a second 5MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 16MP camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Connectivity options on the Realme X include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Realme X packs a 3,765mAh battery. The Realme X supports VOOC fast charging. The Realme X measures 161.20 x 76.00 x 9.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 191.00 grams. It was launched in Steam White and Punk blue colours. It is expected to be launch in India on June 28, 2019.
Realme X Specifications
- Model – Realme X
- Release in India – June, 2019
- Status – Available
- Type – Bar
- Dimensions – 161.20 x 76 x 8.6 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- Waterproof – No
- Size – 6.53 in (inches)
- Resolution – 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Display Colours – 16.7M Colors
- Pixel Density – 394 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen – Yes (Multi Touch Support)
- Display Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Features – Capacitive
- Operating system – ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- CPU – Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU – Adreno 616
- RAM (Memory) – 4GB, 6GB, 8GB
- Internal Storage – 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Slot – No
- Sensors – Proximity
- Rear Camera – 48MP+5MP
- Image – 4608 x 3456 pixels
- Video – [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Flash – LED
- Front Camera – 16MP
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY
- SIM – Nano SIM
- Dual SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE – Yes
- Wi-fi – a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
- GPS – GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- USB – Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wireless Charging – No
- Headphone Jack – Yes
- Capacity – 3,765 mAh, Li-Polymer
- Placement – Non-Removable
- Video Playback – Yes Support 3GP, M4V, FLV, MP4, H.265, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV
- Video Out – Yes With Wireless Media Link
- FM Radio – Yes
- Ring Tones – Yes
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- Handsfree – Yes
For, more such phone reviews and comparisons stay tuned to RZreviews till then do share and comment on my post.