Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in China named Oppo A9. The smartphone sports a waterdrop-style notch, a dual rear Camera setup, a rear fingerprint sensor, and even runs on Android Pie.
The smartphone has a big screen of 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) with HD+ Display of screen resolution 1080×2340 pixels, aspect ratio of 19:9 and the pixel density is 403 PPI (Pixels per inch) the screen is covered by a 2.5D curved glass. The phone is made up of metal that’s why it is little heavy (190 grams) as compared to the other phones at this price range.The smartphone will be available in three colour options that is Mica Green, Ice Jade White and Fluorite Purple. The smartphone comes with a price tag of 1,799 yuan in China which is Rs 18,700 in Indian currency.
The phone comes with a Android v.9.0 (Pie). The Oppo A9 is powered by Chipset- MediaTek Helio P70 and Octa core ( 2.1 GHz, quad core, Cortex A73+2 GHz, quad core, cortex A53 ) processor and for Graphics task it depends on Mali-G72 MP3.
When it comes to memory the phone comes only in one variant- 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage which can be increased by MicroSD, MicroSDHC, and MicroSDXC card which is good at this price.
When we take Camera into consideration, the Oppo A9 carries a dual rear camera of 16MP+2MP with aperture of f/2.2 and f/2.4 respectively which will give you image resolution of 4608×3456 pixels. The front Camera is of 16MP f/2.0 and other features include Portrait mode and Colourful mode.
The Oppo A9 packs a 4,020 mAH battery which will give you a 1day battery life. The connectivity of the phone is good with Bluetooth, WiFi hotspot, Data connection, GPS and more.
Oppo A9 Specifications
- Model – Oppo A9
- Release in India – May, 2019
- Status – Available
- Type – Bar
- Dimensions – 76.15 x 162.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight – 190 Grams (with Battery)
- Waterproof – No
- Size – 6.53 in (inches)
- Resolution – 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Display Colours – 16.7M Colors
- Pixel Density – 395 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen – Yes (Multi Touch Support)
- Display Protection – 2.5D curved glass screen
- Features – Capacitive
- Operating system – ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 680 MHz
- RAM (Memory) – 6 GB, 1800 MHz
- Internal Storage – 128 GB
- Memory Card Slot – Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Sensors – Proximity
- Rear Camera – 16MP+2MP
- Image – 4608 x 3456 pixels
- Video – 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Flash – Dual LED
- Front Camera – 16MP
Network & Connectivity
- SIM – Nano SIM
- Dual SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE – Yes
- Wi-fi – a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
- USB – 2.0, USB Type-C
- GPS – GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Wireless Charging – No
- Headphone Jack – Yes
- Capacity – 4020 mAh, Li-Polymer
- Placement – Non-Removable
- Video Playback – Yes Support 3GP, M4V, FLV, MP4, H.265, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV
- Video Out – Yes With Wireless Media Link
- FM Radio – Yes
- Ring Tones – Yes
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- Handsfree – Yes
For, more such phone reviews and comparisons stay tuned to RZreviews till then keep sharing the post.